Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wall-E - Two thumbs up!

Today Brayden, Brittney and I went and saw Disney's newest movie, Wall-E. I have to start off saying that my dear, cute little boy did not want to go to the movies at all today, but being the terrible parent that I am, I made him. What kid do you know that doesn't want to go to the movies and be loaded up with popcorn, soda and candy?!?! After I told him that he would be able to get some Dibbs ice cream, he then decided that he would go. We sat down at the theaters with all of our junk food and enjoyed the movie. I do have to say that Disney-Pixar has never made a movie that I didn't like. I think that my sister and I wanted to go and see Wall-E more that Brayden did, but by the end of the movie Brayden was talking in Wall-E's voice. I do have to say that I think he loved the movie as much as we did. We gave it two thumbs up and when it comes out, we will be buying it.

2 comments:

Hunt Family said...

I can't agree more with you on this movie. We went and saw it on Monday and we all loved it. I was a little concerned about the kids attention spans when I realized there wasn't going to be much talking, but they sat through the whole thing and loved it, even Austyn. We will definetely be bying Wall E when it comes out and I agree that Pixar has never made a movie that our family didn't like. They are 7 for 7, quite the power house.

Johnsons Away said...

I would have to agree also. I loved the theme music of course, I was the only person laughing as soon as I heard Cornelius singing. :)
Jaron loved the movie and we will also be buying it, we should order to see if we can get a bulck discount :)



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

:)

Web Site Counters