Monday, July 14, 2008

Awesome Art





A couple of months ago Mike, Brayden and I went to Sacramento and San Francisco for just a fun little weekend away. I decided that I wanted to post these photos because I thought that they were pretty cute and funny of Brayden. I do have to say that any picture of my little man is adorable! During this trip we went to Golden Gate Park where they have this really cool art exhibit. I could have spent the whole day there, but of course when you have a very active 4 year old, your plans change fast. Brayden got bored of course and all he wanted to do is climb on everything. But I did get some really cute pictures out of it. My favorite is the safety pin with my little Bray-Bug inside of it. He is such a ham!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Karrasch Clique said...

So cool! I love the pictures! We need to hang out this week! I will call you! Love your blogging! I am so glad that you figured it out and you are a pro!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

:)

Web Site Counters