Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Best Cake Ever!!!!!!!!



So it was my birthday a couple of weeks back and a friend of mine made me the best birthday cake ever. If you don't already know, our family is major Oakland A's fans. You might even call me obsessed. I live for baseball and baseball season. Every October I get a little depressed because baseball season is ending and then football season starts and I am not a huge fan of football. Baseball is the greatest sport ever made and the A's are the best team ever made. I know, I know, they aren't that good, but give them a little time and they are going to win the series (not this year of course). But I can love under the best and worst conditions so that makes me an A's superfan! Thanks Amanda for the awesome cake. (If you want to see some beautiful cakes go to http://www.smandacakes.blogspot.com/)

4 comments:

Jen Johnson said...

Your blog looks sooooooo GOOD! I love all of your pictures! They are so fun! Your little boy is so way cute! I can't get enough of him! I love you guys!

Mallory said...

Yay! You figured out how to get the pictures up! There are so many cute ones of you guys. And that cake is amazing!

Karrasch Clique said...

Nice job on the blog! Thanks again for taking my boys for me! I really appreciate it! You are the best! I love you and tell you hubby happy birthday!

Johnsons Away said...

That cake looks great. I know Mom was very excited about getting it for you, I'm glad that I got to see a picture of it. Good job Amanda.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

:)

Web Site Counters