Wednesday, July 9, 2008

6 Flags and the A's

Our awesome kid!
Isn't he cute?!?!
Peter, Britt, Jaxson, Mom and Dad
Shouka the Whale
Two tired tots!
AT&T Park
The greatest Oakland fans ever!!!
We won of course!
The most beautiful city in the world!
The best bread bowl in the world!


A couple of weeks ago we decided to get out town and go to 6 Flags. It was a great weekend for us to relax and have some fun with the boys. We started our day at 6 Flags where we went on a lot of little kid rides. They boys loved it. I was surprised by Brayden because he didn't want to go on the kiddie rides, he wanted to go on the huge roller coasters. He just has no fear in him at all. Luckly he was to short for the adult rides, so we stuck with rides like Thomas the Train and all of the Looney Toon ones. We also went and saw most of the animal shows, absolutely loving the whale show. As you can see by the pictures, the boys were tuckered out by the end of the day.

Mike and I were able to leave Brayden with my family and we snuck away early to catch a Giants and A's game in the city. It was great to watch our favorite team crush the Giants and sweep the series. I do have to say though, I love AT&T Park way better than the Coliseum. That won't be for long because the A's are going to start building a new park soon and I am waiting in anticipation. It is going to be beautiful.

We were able to finish the night off with a world famous bread bowl at Fisherman's Wharf. I have to say that I love the city of San Francisco. It has truly become our home away from home. We have met the most amazing people that and hopefully one day, if I can talk Mike into it, we will live there. It may only be in my dreams though!

3 comments:

Johnsons Away said...

That sounds like a great weekend! I love all the pictures, they look so cute. Brayden is getting so big, I can't believe it.

Megan said...

Your little family is so cute. Brayden is so big and so cute! I can't believe how big he is. I think the last time I saw him he was just a newborn. Crazy!

Hunt Family said...

What a busy weekend, I think I talked with you guys the night you got back from that and you sounded exhausted. What fun memories.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

:)

Web Site Counters