Saturday, July 26, 2008

Loon Lake

This last week, Brayden and I went to Washington with my family to go and visit some friends of ours. We did leave Mike behind (poor guy) because he had to work. So, Brayden and I packed up our bathing suits and drove 14 hours, in one day mind you, to a lake just outside Spokane. The lake is called Loon Lake and it is beautiful. The were trees everywhere and the water was warm and calm. We stayed in a cute cabin with our friends, the Pratts. Our families have been close for about twenty years now. Our friendship started when I was five years old. Brandon,who is my age, walked me home from kindergarten. Not to long after that did Brandon's mom become me and my sisters babysitter. It seems like everytime our families get together that we have to hear the story about Brandon and Meagan and how everything got started. But anyway, we stayed for about a week and a half. I can honestly say that we did pretty much did nothing but relax on the beach and play with all of the water toys. We stayed up late playing different games (my favorite being spoons) and we slept in late every morning. It was really nice to not have to do or worry about anything for an entire week. I do have to say that we missed our daddy and husband very much. Its just not the same without him! Here are a few pictures of our trip.

Brayden loved the jet skiis! It was really hard to get him to do anything else. He also loved to tube!My dad, Mitchell and BrittersGrandpa Gary and Brayden - Best Buds! Vogue! Vouge! Vogue!
Brandon and Brayden on the jet ski.
Brayden being burried - say that ten times really fast.
Jack, Brayden and Holly having fun in the sun. You can see the Hobie Cat Sail Boat in the background. It was awesome. At one point on the trip Mitchell and Brandon go it up on one plantoon and then tipped it over.
Here is Brayden and Will. They became good friends on the trip and got to play together almost every day.
Bucket Head! Here is our totally sweet sand castle.
Brayden loved to swim out to the dock and then just run and jump off of it.
Here we all are on our last day there, sad to go, but ready to get back home to our daddy!


6 comments:

Mallory said...

What a fun vacation! I love the picture of little Brayden on that huge jetskii. He looks like he knows exactly what he's doing. Yeah we totally need to get together this week. We've missed you guys!c

Amber said...

hey guys! It looks like you guys are having a fun summer! Meagan, you are a champ for making such a long drive...good thing you got to stay for awhile!
Yes, we do need to get together! Wyatt is sick right now with something and we will be in utah next week...so after all that we would love to see you guys!
Take care!

Johnsons Away said...

WOW! That looks like so much fun. Brayden is so much fun, that's so cool that he found a new friend. I know how it is to go on vacation without your honey and as much fun as it is, you're ready to go home. I'm glad you guys got to go.

Jen Johnson said...

You guys looked like you had tons of fun! That Brayden is just toooooo Handsome! Love you!

Eric and Sierra said...

what up, how the heck are you guys. I cant believe how big your boy is getting. Are you guys still in Reno? Its nice to catch up, you guys look like you are livin the life. Good to hear from you. Dont tell a lot of people but i am a big fan of blogging. I have got back in touch with so many people. Talk to ya soon

-eric

Hunt Family said...

What fun and I am so jealous. I would love to be able to vacation like that. Maybe next time Mike can go.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

:)

Web Site Counters