Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wild Waters FUN!!!

This last Saturday, we went to our friend's (Greg and Amanda) daughter's birthday party. It was held at Wild Waters, one of Brayden's most favorite places on earth. Last summer Brayden and I had season passes, but we just didn't get them this year and I feel like we really missed out. Brayden is now finally tall enough to ride the bigger rides. He was a little nervous at first to ride them, but that went away fast. After that first time down he was ready to go again and again. He loved the Fire and Ice rides. He screamed like a little girl all the way down. My bigger boy loved the rides also, as you can see in one of the pictures below. Mike and Greg went on most of the rides, and they even got me to go on one. I am always nervous about those types of things because I am afraid that all of the metal in my back is just going to pop right out if I hit something the wrong way. Besides that, we had a great day at the park with our friends and family!






1 comment:

Johnsons Away said...

How fun, I love Wild Island. We never got to go often enough. We'll have to go when were there, but is it only open on the weekends once schools starts?



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

:)

Web Site Counters