Friday, August 8, 2008

Our Sierra




I just thought that I would put up a couple of pictures of our dog, Sierra. We got her at the Humane Society in February of this year. She is eight years old and super mellow. She loves to play fetch only indoors, don't ask me why!?!? Sierra is a funny dog. She loves the flash light, of course. If I have something that needs to be done, I just give the flash light to Brayden and not only does it entertain Sierra, but it entertains Brayden as well. The nice thing about her is that Brayden likes to play rough and she just takes it like a man. But I do have to say that it is nice to have another girl in the house. Sierra had just become another part of out little family!

1 comment:

Johnsons Away said...

Aaron and I were just talking about Sierra yesterday. We haven't been able to meet her yet and can't wait. She looks so nice and sweet. I'm glad to see my brother warming up to an animal.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

:)

Web Site Counters