Friday, August 8, 2008

Magic Carpet Golf

My cute boys!
Hacho and Faye - The newlyweds!
Where's Brayden?
Mike looks like he's stoned in this picture! ;-)
Like Father, Like Son!!!
Last weekend, Mike, Brayden and I went out with our friends, Hacho and Faye. We went out to eat at the Olive Garden (Always a great place to eat!) and then we went miniature golfing. Here is a couple for pictures from our night. I found out that Hacho is pretty competitive, Brayden swings like Happy Gilmore and Jared Spoon always calls us when we are at Magic Carpet. He must have a sixth sense and know that we are there. It's just weird. Anyway, this was our last night out with Hacho and Faye because they moved to Colorado this week. We are sad that they left, but are happy to see them start their new lives together as husband and wife.

2 comments:

Hunt Family said...

You guys had a lot of fun and looking at these pictures makes me miss Reno just a little. I can't wait til our next visit.

Johnsons Away said...

I have to agree with Steph, I sure miss being in Reno with everyone. Is Hacho the one from Bulgaria? Or is he just a friend?



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

:)

Web Site Counters