Friday, August 8, 2008

Look out world - Brayden's driving!!!!

Big Pimpin'!
Where my girls at?
Brayden making sure that he runs it over just perfectly!
Notice here that there isn't a single cone left standing!


On Wednesday night I decided to let Brayden go out and drive his truck around the block. To say that Brayden's Ford Truck is his baby would be an understatement. It is his pride and joy. He even takes a towel and wipes of all the dirt on it when he is done driving it. As a little gift for Valentines's day, Nana got Brayden some orange cones for him to drive his truck around. We like to set them up like a course and make him drive in and out of them. Well, this night he had a different idea. He just wanted to run everything over. I do have to remind myself that he is a boy and that they like to destroy things. We then decided to put little pieces of wood on the ground so that he could run them over like they were speed bumps. He did have a blast and he is our little wild and crazy driver!

3 comments:

Hunt Family said...

That is hilarious!!! I wonder if he will be an excellent driver or if he will just establish bad habits now that will be harder to break? Only time will tell, watch he will be a NASCAR driver....my brother would then have no choice but to watch it :)

Johnsons Away said...

That is just too funny. I love that he wanted to run everything over I know that is what Jaron would want to do. Boys will be boys

Jen Johnson said...

He is so fun! I love watching him drive that truck! He is already like a professional! Cute boy!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

:)

Web Site Counters