Friday, January 2, 2009

Sad day for Republicans!

This year I decided that I would get more involved in politics and find out more about the candidates and where they stode on the issues. I have strong opinions when it comes to the sanctity of the family, how hard we work and where our money goes, health care, social security, goverment programs, etc. As you may well see, my vote went to the republican party with John McCain and Sarah Palin as the candidates. My mom, sister and I we privilaged to go and hear Sarah Palin speak on November 3rd (day before the election) about the issues and problems our country faces. I loved to listen to her and thought that she was wonderful. Here are some pictures of the event.




1 comment:

Johnsons Away said...

That is so great that you got to see her. It was a sad day for Republicans.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

:)

Web Site Counters