Friday, January 2, 2009

Halloween 2008

Here are some photos of our Halloween. Brayden was the cutest Batman of all!!!
Sad year for Mike and I. We had to retire the Spartan Cheerleaders. Some idiots thought that we were from High School Musical. Have they never seen SNL?!?!
Jaxson, Brayden and Ahlana at our ward Trunk or Treat.
Our awesome pumpkins for the Vaughn Pumpkin Carving Contest of 2008!
We had to do it free-hand and here is my masterpiece! Let's go OAKLAND!!!
Mom and Dad carving out bats!
Cute little Jaxson saying "CHEESE"!
Mike carving out his 49er's pumpkin, which won first place!
Brittney carving out Jack - The Pumpkin King!
Jaxson coloring his pumpkin.
Brayden and Grandma Donna decorating pumpkins.

2 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

You and Mike make pretty cute Spartan Cheerleaders too! I hope you guys had a fun New Years Eve!

Johnsons Away said...

Way to go Mike, but I love yours too Meagan :) i'm sorry some idiot doesn't know any better :)



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

:)

Web Site Counters