Saturday, August 23, 2008

San Fran, Sisters, Shopping and Scans!!!

Britters and I went to San Francisco for a few days last week because I had to get some scans. So let me begin by telling you my expirence at my appiontment for my scans. Right as I was getting done with the PET/CT scan, the freakin' power went out. Thank goodness that I was out of the stupid tube before it went out. I know that there were other people there who were inside the machines when it happened and to top it all off, they had to redo the whole scan from the begining. So, I guess I shouldn't complain to much, at least I wasn't one of those other people!!! After that whole fiasco, I met back up with my sister who was across the street at AT&T park where she was watching the Giant's do thier batting practice. One of the players named Billy Sadler came up to her and started talking to her and then gave her a ball through the fence. I guess that baseball players can't resist beautiful, blonde haired babes like Britt :-) We then went to my appiontment with me oncologist whose name is Rob Goldsby. He is just awesome. I love the guy and he had just taken the best care of me through this whole ordeal. I have been very blessed to have him as a doctor.
After all of that boring doctor stuff, we went and got beautified at a local salon and then just did some mad shopping. I had a great time with my little sis! She always makes me laugh and just made the whole trip a blast. Oh, and by the way, my scans did come back great! I still have some spots in my neck, but they have not changed one bit. My brain, lungs, and heart all look great as well. Thanks to everyone for your love and support! I love you all!!!!!!!
Bay Bridge
Beautiful city of San Francisco
AT&T Park - Britt's ball from pitcher Billy Sadler
One of my favorite people in the whole world, Dr. Goldsby a.k.a. "Homeboy"!!!
The best place to eat - Cybelle's


3 comments:

Merridy and Lucas said...

megan you look so beautiful..that smile of yours is amazing! I'll keep watching you:)
merridy

ps. Funny story the other day I was going through CD's and I still have your Green Day CD from 7th grade...hehehe you want it back?

Johnsons Away said...

We are so glad that your scans came back just fine. It sounds like you guys had a great time. You too are always so beautiful and look perfect. No wonder Billy was hitting on Brittany :)
See you tomorrow YEAH!!!!!

Mallory said...

Hey Meg! So good to hear that your scans came back fine, and also glad to hear that you didn't get stuck in a dark claustrophobic tube. Let's definitely go get some ribs this weekend to celebrate (maybe Saturday?)! Apparently it takes an event at Victorian Square for us to coordinate our schedules, we need to change that. I died laughing when I read about that girl in your primary class...I bet I know exactly who it was too. It's too bad they can't all be as cute as Brayden.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

:)

Web Site Counters