Saturday, August 23, 2008

Donner Lake - Part 2

Mike, Brayden and I had so much fun at Donner that we thought that we would drag our friends along. Chris, Sara, Tracen and Logan were up to going with us for another sun-filled day at the lake. All we did was hang out on the dock. The boys seemed to love it and so did we. As you can see, little Logan was one tired boy by the end of the day. It was so nice to be with our friends who we love dearly. Sara and I have been friends for a very long time and it is so amazing to see out little boys play together. Watching them makes me feel like I am really getting old. It's nice when I can get together with Sara because I start to feel like a silly teenager again. She is my sister from another mister!!!Thanks Karrasch's for the fun day! We love you guys.
Bray-Bug!!!
Cute Little Tracen!!!
Lovable Logan!!!
Two Hot Mama's!!!
Little Buddies!!!!
Mommy and her 'Bubba's'!!
One really white dude!
Ooddles of Noodles!!!
Sweet little Logan all tuckered out!
Blonde babes!


1 comment:

Johnsons Away said...

It's so nice to have close friends like that. Gald you guys had a great day.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

:)

Web Site Counters