Friday, September 25, 2009

Valley of the Temples

Here we are at the Valley of the Temples. It is a Buddhist temple on the North Shore of Oahu and is one of our favorite places to visit on the island. It is very peaceful and serene and has the most gorgeous views of the mountains. It is always a fantastic place to see.


Brayden ringing the bell.
"Shaka"

Buddha
Brayden felt the need to look extremely close to Koi fish in the pond and fell in head-first by doing so. Even his poor, little camera got soaked. As you can tell, he wasn't very happy.
The "Autograph" Tree

Still not happy because he's still wet!

3 comments:

The Studes said...

poor little guy! But I had to laugh because I could just picture him investigating the fish and then going head first into that pond... lol

I MISS YOU!!!! we need to see each other again!

Jen Johnson said...

I heard that story about Brayden falling in! That is so funny! Just like him!

Mallory said...

Oh how I miss that little Brayden! I laughed out loud when I read about him falling into the water. Poor little guy. Did he get a good look at the fish though?



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

:)

Web Site Counters