Friday, September 11, 2009

Hawaii

This past week we were able to go to HAWAII for a much needed family vacation. We spent the week bathing in the sun, swimming with the fishes and touring the island to see everything it had to offer. It was a week filled with fun and excitement, but also paired with much exhaustion. We did so much, so fast, that it's actually hard to believe that we did it all in one week. I thank my dear, sweet hubby for working as hard as he does so that we could go on this fabulous vacation. I am grateful that Brayden gets to have these opportunities while he is young so that he learn about different places and about cultures that are so unlike our own.

There will be many posts with many photos. So, I hope you all bare with me because I am stoked to record and share all of these experiences with you. Hope you enjoy.





Our first day was mostly spent traveling. We left Reno at about 5 am Thursday morning so that we could be to our flight in Sacramento by 9 am. Instead of going to bed early the night before, I decided to stay up. For some odd reason I couldn't sleep, so I stayed up getting all of the loose ends tied up. Let me tell you that I was exhausted!!! Anyway, we arrived in Honolulu around 11 am and went straight to the Ko Olina (the resort that we stayed at). We spent the day grocery shopping and swimming and ended the day with a gorgeous sunset as we relaxed on the beach. That was the end of day one. More pictures to follow!

3 comments:

Jen Johnson said...

So fun! I'm glad you guys got to go too!

Watts Family said...

Those are some beautiful pictures! I am jealous...glad you had fun :)

karlamsmith said...

My parents have a house in Ko Olina! The little coves at the beaches over there are the best! What a fun trip!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

:)

Web Site Counters