Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dole Plantation


One of our favorite things to do on Oahu is visiting Dole Plantation. They have the largest maze in the world shaped like a pineapple. Last year we didn't finish the maze due to children and heat exhaustion, but this year we were able to do it. Mike was determined to finish. We got through the maze in 1 hour and 1 minute. The record is 7 minutes - crazy, huh?!?! I'm glad that we did it because it made my adorable hubby very happy.
Brayden's favorite part of our visit to Dole was the Pineapple Express. We hopped on the train and toured the plantation to see how the pineapples were planted and harvested. Here are some pictures from our fun, little day -
YEA!!! We finished!


Mike and Brayden planning out route through the maze.


Which way to go?
I loved seeing all the different fruit planted throughout the plantation.
Beautiful Oahu.

2 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

Oh I am actually so jealous!!! I want to go there so badly!

Jen Johnson said...

That looks like it was so fun! When we went there we didn't get to do that! Maybe next time!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

:)

Web Site Counters