Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Last Day at SNCA

For the last five months I have worked for Sierra Nevada Cardiology and Associates. After 6 years of being home with Brayden and four of those years being sick with cancer, I thought it would be a good idea to test the water and work for a little bit. I jumped right in and worked 5 days a week from 8am to 5pm. The first couple of weeks I thought I was going to die. My entire body hurt and I found that I was constantly exhausted. But as time went on, my body got stronger and I discovered that I could do it. I meet some amazing people in that office and was pretty sad to go. They had a big pizza party for me on my last day and also gave me a bouquet of the most beautiful flowers. I know that I will miss all of the girls at SNCA, especially my mother, who works downstairs in their cath lab. But I am excited to spend the summer at home with my little boy. I have the rest of my life to work, but Brayden will only be a little boy once.
Jodi - who was like my work mother
Cheryl and her sad, little face
Medical Records Department
Kerri, me, Nicole and Jeannine
This is Nicole - my partner in crime

1 comment:

Karrasch Clique said...

I am glad that you had a good time working...it is really tough some times! I hope you enjoy the summer. We really should get together. Let me know.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

:)

Web Site Counters