Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fish Follies

What the heck is up with our fish? We got these two fish in February for Brayden and they are the two weirdest creatures ever. Their names are Fu Man Choo (if you look at the orange one, it looks like he has a moustach) and Johnny Cash. After every feeding, we find that they like to float upside down. For the longest time we thought that they were dying and we came very close to flushing them down the toilet. We did some research on the internet and found out that we were giving them too much food and that they were just like us humans, trying to relax after eating. Good thing I didn't flush them.



4 comments:

Johnsons Away said...

LOL, Are they getting fat :)

Jen Johnson said...

What weird fish! I would have flushed them to!

The Studes said...

your fish give me the creeps... *shutter*... lol

So I noticed that you guys are headed to Hawaii!! when are the dates of that because we really want to see you when we come down to reno. we were thinking July 29th to the 4th of aug... will you be around?

heatlight said...

That's hilarious! You have fatty, lazy fish! If they wore pants, I bet they'd unbutton them.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

:)

Web Site Counters