Sunday, June 28, 2009

26th Birthday

So Monday was my 26th birthday. I really wasn't all that excited because now I am just that much closer to being...gulp...30!!! The day was pretty fun though. I was able to go out to lunch with a good friend, go shopping, get my fingernails and toes done, have dinner and cake made for me, and the best part of all - presents!!! I received a lot of great things, but the best was the beautiful Eternity pearl and diamond necklace from mu adorable hubby. There is a long story behind the necklace, but it was the greatest and most beautiful gift. My hubby sure does know how to spoil me!
Me and my Papa
The "Girls"
Me and my Best Bud!
This picture explains how I really felt about my birthday!

1 comment:

Johnsons Away said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday! Way to go Mikey!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

:)

Web Site Counters