Monday, September 15, 2008

Team Edward or Team Jacob

I am in love with the Twilight series!!! Call me crazy, but I think that I am actually obsessed. Right now I am in the middle of book 4 - Breaking Dawn and so far I love it. I just couldn't believe the turn of events. So, I am not going to go into specifics just for the fact that I know that some of you "weirdo's" out there haven't read it yet. I want to ask all of you other Twilight enthusiasts who you all prefer - Team Edward or Team Jacob? Which side are all of you on? Well, I would have to tell you that I am definitely an Edward girl. He is absolutely dreamy!!! In the movie Robert Pattinson was casted to play Edward and I think that he is exactly what I pictured in my mind. His facial features are practically prefect. Although, the kid who is playing Jacob is a cutie also.

So tell me what you think. Who do you love? But be sure not to spoil the fun and tell us how it ends. By the way, wouldn't it be fun if all of us girls had a Twilight party and went to the midnight showing for when the movie comes out?!?! I am thinking about it. But everyone would have to come in the Team Edward/Jacob apparel!!!

8 comments:

Teah said...

I'm glad that there are many other moms who love the twilight books like I do. Kevin likes to make fun of me but I don' care!! I am definately an Edward fan but I do love Jacob too. My dad and brother are named Edward so my mom is going to get all of us I love Edward shirts to wear to the movie. We are NERDS!

Johnsons Away said...

Ok so I'm buying the books today. And I think I'll use your idea for the women here in town to do that :) Love ya

Jonny & Whitney said...

I vote Team Edward all the way

Karrasch Clique said...

EDWARD! EDWARD! I think that Jacob is annoying!!! I am so glad you are reading them!

The Studes said...

Mike & Meg
I am acting as LJ's personal assistant to tell you guys hi! soo I guess hi. Message from LJ " Nice blog"

Taneil said...

I like Edward. I was so bored in New Moon when Edward was gone and it was all about Jacob. I don't know if I like the guy they cast as Edward, he isn't what I pictured. Maybe I will like him after the movie!

Karrasch Clique said...

Yay! I am so glad that I got to talk to you tonight! So I am super excited about the party! How silly are we??Also, thanks for offering to help us....moving stresses me out!!! But really, if you end up having something to do, don't worry about it. But I would love to see ya and hang out, even if it is doing boring old stuff. So, I think we need to plan a girls night out for October, what do you think? I need some Meg time! I miss you!

Megan said...

Ok, so I am totally obsessed! So obsessed, that I made my hubby read them so we could talk about them (actually we read them together and we're 2/3 way done with 4) Anywhoo...Totally an Edward fan 1000%. I still love Jacob except for a few times in #3. Alan liked Jacob more because of the whole not being able to have kids with Edward thing...and to bug me.
I think he's coming to see the light.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

:)

Web Site Counters