Saturday, September 13, 2008

Friday Night Bowling

We went to the Coconut Bowl and put in a few games last night. We had a great time, especially Brayden. Every time we go bowling with my cousin Mitchell, we play songs that drive everyone else crazy. It is tradition that we play the song Master of Puppets by Metalica like three or four times. Mind you, the song is about twelve minutes long of just hard metal! We now that everyone there hates it, but we love it!!!
My cute little Bray-Bug!!!
This is what you look like after a long twelve hour day!
My favorite cousin Mitchell and my sister's boyfriend, Peter.
Mitchell is actually the one who gets to fire off the cannon at the UNR football games!

Brayden and his "Gary"! Do you love Brayden's personalized bowling shirt!?!?
My cute little bowler!

3 comments:

Johnsons Away said...

How fun, I love that place. It is just great to watch them have fun.

Jen Johnson said...

He is so fun! I bet he is a great bowler!

Amber said...

Brayden is too cute! I love the close-up picture...those are my favorite! That picture of Mike reminds me alot of how Monte looks by the end of the day! No offense to Mike. We just have husbands who work hard for their families! As a matter of fact, when we put Wyatt to bed tonight he was looking at Monte's eyes and said that he had owies in his eyes because they were blodshot from being so tired!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

:)

Web Site Counters