Saturday, July 5, 2008

Husband Tag!

I was tagged by my friend Sara and I love this tag. It is all about my wonderful and handsome husband Mike. I will be tagging Jen, Stephanie, Brooke and Mallory.

1. What is his name?
Mike, Michael, Babe, Hun and of course daddy.

2. Who eats more?
No question about that. Mike.

3. Who said I love you first?
Mike. He said it to me in my car outside of his parent's house.

4. Who is taller?
Mike. I am a shorty!

5. Who is smarter?
We both take the cake on that one. Plus, it depends on the subject. Mike is a history nut and I love science and the human body.

6. Who is more sensitive?
Me, hands down. I'm a cry baby!

7. Who does the laundry?
I do the laundry mostly, but he does help me out alot.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Me

9. Who pays the bills?
Me

10. Who cooks more?
I do all of the cooking and that is only when I feel like it. All Mike likes to do is grill!
11. Who is more stubborn?
Me, always. Its that Vaughn in me.

12. Who is the first to admit that they are wrong?
Both of us.

13. Who has more siblings?
Wow, Mike definitly does. Mike has 6 sisters and 1 brother. I have 1 sister and 1 brother.

14. Who wears the pants in the family?
We go pantless ;-)

15. What do you like to do together?
We love to play with Brayden, lay in bed together and watch movies, travel to far off places, go to A's baseball games, go to San Francisco just for the heck of it, listen to great music, bowling, working on our house together, etc.

16. Who eats more sweets?
Me, of course! Brayden and I love the mini nilla waffers!

17. Guilty pleasures?
I have to agree with Sara. Strawberries and whipped cream!

18. How did you meet?
We met at a Halloween party. He noticed her and she noticed him.

19. Who proposed?
Of course he did! Thats how it should be.

20. What is his best features?
Mike has the most beautiful eyes. They are a sky blue and he has the longest eye lashes. But my most favorite part of my husband is his booty. He has a lot of junk in his trunk!

21. What is his greatest qualties?
He is the greatest man that I have ever known. He is the most kind, forgiving and loving person on this earth. He is the best father to our little boy and the greatest husband to me. He has seen me through that best and worst of times. He was there for me when my body looked some-what good and when I had hair and he was there for me when I was bald, throwing up and totally scarred from surgery. Words can't even describe how I feel about that man. He makes me laugh when I need to and when I am down and out he just puts his arms around me and holds me. I love my husband with all of my heart. I want to be the best person that I can be and do all that I can so that I can spend all of time and eternity with him. I love you Mike.

4 comments:

Mallory said...

Judging from the time stamp on this post it looks like you're not in San Fran. Oh I have so much to learn from you. Good thing we're each other's people now. :)

Hunt Family said...

I have to agree that my brother is pretty cool. He was a great big brother and a wonderful person to grow up with and look up to also. He was the one that taught me about sports, and of course any team he liked I liked. But I do have to say that you are an amazing person also. You have helped Mike become who he is today. You have both grown so much together especially during your trying times, I guess what they say is true, our trials either make us or break us. Yours has definetely made you guys and it helped you grow closer together. I am glad that Mike chose you and that you became apart of this ever crazy Johnson Family. Love ya!

Jen Johnson said...

I love your blog Meg! It is way cute! I love that little questionaire that you have on there! Very cute!

Johnsons Away said...

This is a really cool tag, I am looking forward to doing one on Aaron. I hope you know that you are also an amazing person and like Steph said, we are so glad that you are in this family. Mike was a great brother and he couldn't have pick a better person to spend eternity with. I love you and miss you so much.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

:)

Web Site Counters