Monday, October 19, 2009

Yeah Daddy!!!!!!!!


Our wonderful husband and daddy received a new calling a couple of weeks ago and we couldn't be anymore proud. Mike was called to be the Young Men's President of our ward. We know he's going to be a fantastic leader and a great friend to all of those young men.
As a mother of a young, impressionable 6 year old, I couldn't be more stoked! I can't wait for Brayden to be around all of these boys who are working towards getting their Eagle Scout, receiving their Duty to God award and most importantly, preparing to serve a mission. I think it's just what we need for not only ourselves, but for our little boy who is an only child.

Yeah Daddy!!!!! We know you'll be fantastic! You always are!
Love,
Brayden and Mommy

(P.S. - I had to put up all of the silly pictures. You know they're my favorite!)

3 comments:

MaryBeth said...

What a great calling! Make sure he tells tons of bulgar mission stories...especially the really gross ones. All young men like to hear those.

Jen Johnson said...

Congrats Mikey! I loved all those pictures....but my favorite was the very last one! What a stud!!

Karrasch Clique said...

Congrats Mike! That's going to be a fun, yet tough calling!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

:)

Web Site Counters