Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Little "Edward"

Last week we drove up into the gorgeous mountains and went to Apple Hill. I had my camera with me, like always, and decided to take some fun pictures of my handsome, little man. Because of my obsession with Twilight, my first thoughts went to.....EDWARD (of course)! So I set him up in the tree (like Edward is in the movie Twilight) and started snapping away. He definitely is going to crush some girls hearts when he gets older! He is and always will be my little "Monkey Man"!!!




5 comments:

karlamsmith said...

He's such a cutie! But let's hope for a non-vampire heart breaker, right?

Jen Johnson said...

OH MY GOSH! I LOVE those pictures! Good job on the editing too! Figure out how to use your program? He is so dang cute!

Morgan said...

What a handsome guy! You better watch out! Awesome pictures.

Karrasch Clique said...

Those are such cute pics! He is a stud! You wanna take pictures for us? I need family pics done =)

The Studes said...

great job! and I totally love the title, thats what i though at first when i saw him in the tree with the apple.. lol...



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

:)

Web Site Counters