Thursday, July 2, 2009

My New Love


Today I got myself a little something. A gift from me, to me. A little self-indulgence, as you will. Today I bought myself a beautiful camera.

I love taking pictures. I carry my camera with me wherever I go, so I thought that it was only fitting to get one that I would love with all of my heart and soul. One that I could pour myself into and be able to capture every waking moment, especially of Brayden. He is my muse.

All I want in the world is to be a photographer. To hopefully one day start my own business and yet still be able to stay home with my son. I figure I only get to live once, and I have come to close to the end to not take any chances. That is what life is about. I thank my husband for working so hard for our little family. He encourages me to do what I want to do. He is my inspiration and I love him whole-heartedly.

Thank you Mike for allowing me to start this new adventure.

2 comments:

Jen Johnson said...

I love it. I hope you can start your own business! You always do have your camera with you so why not take something you love and make into something you can share with everyone!

Morgan said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I am so glad that you got it. I would LOVE to get together with you. I am still trying to figure out a few things, but we can do it together. By the way, you have an adorable muse!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

:)

Web Site Counters