Friday, September 19, 2008

4-4-4-4

4 jobs I have had -
1. Twisted Scissor Salon
2. Taught tennis lessons for City of Sparks
3. Dental Assistant for my uncle
4. Wife/Mommy

4 movies I have seen more that once -
1. All Austin Powers movies - YEAH BABY!!!
2. The Christmas Story - Thank you TBS
3. Every Disney-Pixar movie
4. Ummm - Can I say Twilight?!?! I know I will see that more than once!

4 places I have lived -
1. Wabash - the house I grew up in
2. Moonlit - the house I lived in before I got married
3. Hillview Terrace - Me and Mike's first apartment!!!
4. Our little, brown house in Sparks - We have lived here for almost 6 years

4 TV shows I watch -
1. Grey's Anatomy - Love IT!!!
2. The Office - At one point in time Brayden wanted to be Michael Scott. Also, I was Pam and Mike was Jim according to Brayden
3. Scrubs - Mike and I have all of the seasons on DVD and we watch them over and over
4. Criminal Minds

4 favorite places I have been -
1. Hawaii - Maui, Kauai and Oahu (going to Oahu and Kauai in 2009!)
2. Mexico
3. San Francisco - I just love it there - it is like our second home!
4. - Disneyland

4 people who I text -
1. Brittney
2. Mom and Dad
3. Jen
4. Mike, but he hates it

4 of my favorite foods -
1. I love my Dad's homemade chicken soup
2. Pizza
3. When I was on chemo it was potatoes and crystal light - don't ask me why
4. Chicken - anything with chicken

4 places I would like to visit -
1. Tahiti
2. Fiji
3. Spain
4. Australia

4 people that I tag -
1. Jen
2. Mallory - when she returns from Europe - I'm so jealous
3. Steph
4. Brooke

1 comment:

Taneil said...

We would love to do dinner! It would also be fun if we get a bunch of girls to go to the Twilight movie together! I would love to catch up with you guys!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

:)

Web Site Counters